pic2shop PRO - Build your own barcode-enabled application. Just configure the URL of your web application, and use pic2shop PRO to scan barcodes, transmit the code to your server, and interact with the results.
Before you buy, please try our free app pic2shop, to make sure the barcode scanner is what you need. Pic2shop and pic2shop PRO read EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes (the ones found on virtually all retail packages and books).
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
There are three configuration settings:
1. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
2. Barcode Lookup URL: the url of the web page fetched when a barcode is scanned or typed. The url must contain the string "EAN" or "UPC", which will be replaced by the actual barcode digits. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the initial response is displayed to the user.
3. Send GPS coordinates: add a "&gps=latitude,longitude" to the lookup URL (where latitude and longitude are replaced by actual coordinates, if the user allowed).
Please note that you can include as many parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different "&userid=NNN" parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
A quick and reliable to configure pic2shop PRO is to send a link to each user (by email or on a web page). When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the app will launch and the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
· Support image upload from embedded browser
· Online database demo with PHP source code
What's New in 3.3:
· iPhone 5 full-screen support
· The configuration button can be hidden to prevent accidental changes
· Automatically re-configure the app with a "p2spro://configure" link from within the in-app
· All EAN8 barcodes now validate correctly when entered manually
· The barcode scanner is our latest and greatest
What's New in 3.1:
· Better accuracy for EAN-8 and UPC-E.
· Scans blurry UPCs and EANs upside-down.
· Fixes bug with Code 128.
· Removes flashing screen when called from other app.
What's New in 3.0:
· support for ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar and QR in addition to EAN13/8 and UPCA/E
· can be called from other app or web site as external scanner
· scanner can be started by buttons inside embedded web browser for added flexibility
What's New in 2.0:
· Improved barcode scanner
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Paperlinks Paperlinks is the new discovery engine for real world links.
Hyperlinks are migrating from web browsers on computer screens to the real world, and they are doing that with the magic of Paperlinks.
With the Paperlinks app, you can scan a QR code (Quick Response code) and quickly read the content behind that code
RedLaser Shop smarter. RedLaser searches for low online and local (NEW) prices from hundreds of thousands of retailers. Now features TheFind Product Search as well as Google Product Search in US, UK!
Barcode Reader Pro Barcode Reader Pro - Find lowest prices and product information from hundreds online and local (US only) retailers in seconds by simply scanning barcode. Save or e–mail search results for your future shopping. Want your parents or friends to buy you something? Send them a wish list!
Features product results from:
HP CODESCAN HP CODESCAN turns your iPhone into an all-in-one barcode reader - one of the only apps that can scan QR Codes and UPC Codes found on products. Scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from most products, like Computers, Printers, Ink, DVDs, books, and food to see reviews, accessories and nutritional information (US only)
Qrious Qrious brings lightning fast QR code and CyberLogo scanning right to your iPhone or iPod touch
Barcode Scanner Barcode Scanner and get product pricing and information from the internet in one second!
Barcode Scanners are useful for two major tasks:
1. Price Shopping. Just scan the product you are thinking of purchasing, and in seconds you get links and pricing from thousands of online retailers.
2. Replacing household or business items and/or consumables
Barcode Reader Barcode Reader - The most accurate free barcode scanner with Ebay, Amazon and Google product search!
Make your shopping smarter. Use Barcode Reader to compare prices, find more details about the product or save search results for future
Microsoft Tag Reader (iPhone) The Microsoft Tag mobile tagging system instantly connects you to more information and entertainment without typing long URLs or texting shortcodes. Simply snap the tag with your mobile phone, and Microsoft Tag takes you there
ScanLife (iPhone/iPad) Just scan a 2D barcode with your camera phone and connect in seconds. No sending, typing, or searching
Other Software by developer «Vision Smarts»:
pic2shop pic2shop - DON’T PAY MONEY… TO SAVE MONEY! Pic2Shop is the top free real-time barcode scanner on iTunes. Quickly scan the barcode of a product with your iPhone’s camera and compare the prices at thousands of online AND LOCAL retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc., are just one tap away!
HOW IT WORKS:
Pic2shop (Windows Phone) Pic2shop Quickly scan the barcode of a product with your mobile phone’s camera and compare the prices at thousands of online and local retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc