Sonos Controller for iPad - Sonos Controller allows you to wirelessly control your Sonos modular audio system over the local WiFi network right from your iPad. After setting it up, you will be able to control how loud and what music is playing in each room of the house where the system is installed.
With Sonos Controller, you can play music from a variety of sources, including your mobile device, desktop computer and NAS drive. In addition, the app allows you to tune in to thousands of internet radio stations and stream music from a variety of popular services, such as Deezer, iHeartRadio, Last.fm, Napster, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Spotify and others.
Sonos Controller also includes a handy alarm clock that can help you wake up or fall asleep to your favorite music.
What's New in This Release:
· Touch the SONOS icon at the top to display the SONOS music menu.
· Touch the room name at the top right to display the ROOMS screen.
· Easily access Shuffle and Repeat from the queue pane.
· Access Crossfade and Sleep Timer from the Info & Options pane.
· Using your phone, swipe to toggle between the Now Playing screen and the last place you browsed; using your iPad, drag and drop tracks or albums directly into the queue or the Now Playing pane.
Explore Music Services:
· From popular favorites to specialized music services, Sonos makes it easy to browse our wide selection and discover new ways to explore the world of music.
· The More Music menu option has been renamed Add Music Services.
· The music service detail pages include descriptions of available services in your country.
· With this update you can now search across all of your music services at once to find and enjoy the music you love.
· For example, if you have three different music services installe...
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
MobileDJ Remote Jukebox control software which works with Barista Entertainment Digital Jukebox system which typically are in coffee shops, bars, or other venues
Verizon Home Control With Verizon's Home Control application for smartphones, now you can manage your home remotely from almost anywhere!
L5 Remote The L5 Remote consists of an accessory and app. You can use the app to design remotes with or without the accessory. Once you’re happy with your design, plug in the accessory to assign and transmit the IR signals
Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS Remote control app that allows you to access any computer running Windows from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via the Remote Desktop Protocol