Top Camera for iPhone - Create beautiful photographs using this full-featured camera app designed for the advanced photographer, the beginner and everyone in between. It combines features found in numerous camera applications and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique among the all camera apps. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode. FEATURES:
App was designed in cooperation with Artist / Photographer, David Scott Leibowitz to bring you the highest quality in every detail.
· portrait and landscape orientation supported
· file sharing integration
· save images to the internal gallery, in system 'Photos' or in both
In shooting mode, the app provides a host of visual aids to help you take the best photograph possible - quick, intuitive controls, two visual indicators , one to define focus, the 2nd indicator to define exposure, and many more.
· "Volume" button shutter
· "Sound" activated shutter
· Video recording (iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 4g+)
· Video zoom - full resolution, no frames dropped, no quality decrease!
· LIVE ADJUSTMENTS: contrast, brightness, saturation, temperature
· Burst - rapid burst (about 6 photos per second) for low and medium quality
· HDR - Auto and Manual mode available with using align algorithm
· SLOW SHUTTER - Auto, Manual and Light trail modes with exposure control
· FOLDERS - organize your photos into folders. You can create new folder, delete, reorder, export, change names and move photos from one folder to another.
· Zoom slider
· AWB - lock
· Screen Button
· Virtual Horizon
· Exposure box
· Focus Box
* Video recording, HDR, slow shutter are available on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch 4g or later
3. PHOTO GALLERY
Clicking the picture icon in the lower left corner brings you into the world of Folders, Viewing, Editing and Sharing. When you enter this section of the app, you see the contents of selected folder.
· Export - paste image to clipboard, export to photos or send by e-mail
· Share - send one or more images to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PICASA, YOUTUBE, DROPBOX or FLICKR.
· Add new photos - import from 'Photos', paste from clipboard or duplicate selected image
· “Select” mode - when you switch to select mode you can quickly select many images, and then delete them, change folder, send by e-mail, share on Facebook/Twitter/Picasa/YouTube/Dropbox/Flickr, export to 'Photos' and copy to clipboard
“View” button, or double tap on thumbnail will bring up the folder’s images for fullscreen viewing and also give you info options to see the photo’s metadata including a GPS map view.
· full resolution preview
· display image info
· display GPS location in Maps
5. PHOTO EDITOR
Tap on “Edit” button to open powerful photo editor. Here you can crop an image, fix your common photo problems like bad lighting, low contrast, fuzzy colors, apply special effects and add frame.
· crop - free mode, keep ratio, square, 2x3, 3x4, 9x16, golden proportions
· rotate - rotate 90 degrees left/right, flip horizontal/vertical
· adjust - use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, improve (definition, sharpen), temperature, tint, shadows, highlights
· effect - 45 amazing effects: clarify, fake-hdr, pencil drawing, auto contrast, sepia, greyscale, retro, grunge, lomo and many more
· borders - add simple border, vignette or edge blur
What's New in This Release:
· if app does not have access to "Photos", but Autosave is set to "Photos", alert popup is displayed
What's New in 4.81:
· if app does not have access to "Photos", alert with information is displayed
What's New in 4.6:
· fixed photo size on iPod Touch
· fixed few problems with photo editor
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)