Twitterrific 5 - Twitterrific is a stylish Twitter client for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The app features a clean user interface shaped after iOS 7, that shows mentions, direct messages, replies and retweets on a unified timeline. Twitterrific supports touch gestures that allow you to quickly navigate around the app, respond to tweets and view conversation threads.
Besides basic Twitter functionality, Twitterrific packs advanced features that enable you to filter displayed posts by hashtags, users or URLs, post images using various services such as Img.ly and Droplr, share conversations via email or Storify, automatically translate tweets, shorten links, and use various bookmarking services like Instapaper, Pocket and Pinboard.
Twitterrific automatically fetches tweets in the background for increased speed and supports push notifications so you won't miss any message.
What's New in This Release:
· Live streaming of timelines over wifi (enable in settings)
· List management
· Added support for viewing images in direct messages
· Added ability to copy discussions from the share menu
· Links to Twitter custom timelines now open in the in-app browser
· Performance enhancements throughout the application
· Changes to eliminate slow-downs over time
· Refresh animation no longer stays visible after new tweets are finished loading
· Popover views in the in-app browser on iPad are no longer able to stack
· Mlkshk links no longer show up as broken images in the in-app photo viewer
· Performing VoiceOver actions on tweets no longer causes the timeline to jump to the top
What's New in 5.5.3:
· New layout for user profiles
· New pull-to-refresh animation
· View profile banners by tapping on them
· Swipe upwards on a photo in the image viewer to dismiss
· Various performance enhancements throughout the app
· Fixed a bug that prevented users from being displayed in people search
· Fixed a bug where the pull-to-refresh control would disappear
· Pinning the sidebar open on iPad doesn't prevent VoiceOver timeline access
· Reauthorization not needed after refreshing in the background while locked
· Scrolling past DMs and mentions now properly marks them as read
· Deleted tweets no longer re-appear after refreshing
· Fixes for various crash on launch issues
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)