WritePad is a unique text editing software that allows users to enter text utilizing advanced handwriting recognition software for cursive, print, or mixed handwriting styles on iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
To enter the text you can simply write with your finger on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style. It also allows easily switching between the handwriting recognition and the standard iPhone keyboard.
With WritePad you can create text documents and store them on your iPhone. The built-in HTTP server allows you to exchange files between iPhone devices connected to the same WiFi network, or to upload files onto the desktop PC using the Internet browser. You can also send emails directly from WritePad and use copy/paste to transfer text between WritePad and other applications.
· Create, view, and modify text documents.
· Use advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPhone keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode. Select, cut, copy, and paste text between different files. Send text files via email or transfer files from (to) another iPhone.
· Improve your productivity by using built-in spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
· Use built-in HTTP file server to exchange text files between device and desktop computer (get free WritePad Sync Lite for Windows and Mac OS).
· Translate your documents to other languages using built-in support for Bing Translator.
What's New in This Release:
· Documents synchronization with Microsoft SkyDrive
What's New in 6.4:
· Support for active styluses, including Adoint Jot Touch and Cregle iPen.
· Improved digital inking, including pressure support (Adonit Jot Touch pressure-sensitive stylus is required).
· Improved handwriting recognition quality in all languages
What's New in 6.3:
· Improved overall handwriting recognition, especially recognition of upper and lower case letters in mixed mode
· Added handwriting recognition support for four more languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish.
· Added translation support for three more languages, including Norwegian, Finnish, and Russian.
· Fixed Facebook login issue.
What's New in 6.0:
· Featuring new multilingual handwriting recognition engine.
· Twitter client now supports multiple system twitter accounts.
· Word definitions
· Optimized for iOS 5
What's New in 5.1:
· Improved handwriting recognition engine now allows disabling unused letter shapes, which may help to expedite the application's learning curve.
· Synchronization with Evernote (by default, WritePad synchronizes with Dropbox; use Options->Synchronization Settings to enable sync with Evernote).
· Improved synchronization with Dropbox.
· New command allows users to upload WritePad documents to their Google Documents account as text or PDF (Share->Send to Google Docs).
· Text selection modified to mimic standard iPad selection style.
What's New in 4.4:
· Full support for iOS 4.2 including multitasking and printing support.
· Shorthands are now available in all input mode.
· Improved user interface.
· Allows to create calendars events.
· Allows to print WritePad documents on supported WiFi printers.
· Allows to post Facebook updates.
· Improved handwriting recognition learning curve.
· Allows to synchronize WritePad files with iTunes.
· Allows to send SMS
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)