iSilo is a highly versatile document reader for mobile phones. You can find thousands of ready-made documents downloadable immediately for reading with iSilo or you can create your own documents from HTML content using iSiloX.
· High text compression in iSilo format documents result in a 50% to 60% decrease in size, which is about 20% better than the Palm Doc format, allowing you to store more and larger documents on your handheld.
· Hyperlinks make it much easier to navigate through a document.
· Images add visual richness to documents, especially photo-quality color pictures.
· Tables allow the display of tabular data.
· Formatted text gives style to text for controlled emphasis.
What's New in This Release:
Version 6.13 addresses the following issues:
· On Samsung devices, italicized text may display without italics.
· On Android 4.2 and later, a line at the end of a paragraph containing the character sequence "fi" may result in the last word of the paragraph moving to the next line even though enough space is available for that word on the line before breaking.
· Text appears too small on extremely high pixel density screens.
What's New in 6.12:
· Support for Samsung Multi Window feature.
What's New in 6.11:
Version 6.11 addresses the following issues:
· When viewing files in iSilo 1.x/2.x format, no text may show.
· When the folder in the device view is a folder in the Device Memory volume, the application does not return to that folder upon exiting and restarting the application.
What's New in 6.10:
· Added support for phone links.
What's New in 6.05:
Version 6.05 adds the following new features:
· Added support for downloading directly from Dropbox through the iSilo application directory of the user's Dropbox account. This functionality is available through Menu/Tools/Download/Download from Dropbox in the document list view.
· Added support for the NOOK Simple Touch's E Ink screen by forcing user interface components to display text in black when running on that device.
· Added support for vCard links.
· Added support for vCalendar links.
Version 6.05 addresses the following issues:
· In Android 3.0 and later, after closing a document to return to the document list view, it is not possible to select another document without first going to another tab or using the menu.
· When running on a device that does not support ARM native code, annotations fail to get created.
· The descenders of characters such as the letter 'g' may get partially cutoff depending on the font size.
What's New in 6.04:
Version 6.04 adds the following new features:
· Added support for web links, whereby the user is prompted for confirmation to open the web link URL in the default web browser.
· Added support for email links, whereby the user is prompted for confirmation to start a message to the link's email address in the default email application.
· Added option to disable automatic resizing of images through Menu/Options/Content/Images with the options Default, Pixel Size, and Double Pixel Dimensions.
· Added support for extra long screen of Acer Iconia Smart.
What's New in 6.01:
Version 6.01 adds the following new features:
· Added magnification option to document content options, providing the ability to select a magnification factor of two, three, or four.
Version 6.01 addresses the following issues:
· When tap actions are enabled, it is not possible to drag scroll when touching down at the center of the screen.
Version 6.01 has the following additional changes:
· On devices, with high density displays, automatically double the dimensions of images.
What's New in 5.27:
· For the Market version, added 30 day window during which license must be verified with the Market to remain in full mode with each version update.
What's New in 5.26:
Version 5.26 addresses the following issues:
What's New in 5.25:
· Entering a folder that is eight or more levels deep may cause the application to crash.
Version 5.25 adds the following new features:
· Added internal download screen accessible through Menu/Tools/Download.
· Support for extra high density displays.
· Added an additional method for obtaining a device ID
What's New in 5.24:
Version 5.24 adds the following new features:
· Optimized for reduced application size.
Version 5.24 addresses the following issues:
· In Free Mode, if there would normally be a background color, the text will be blocked out in black.
· When the application is forced to close and a document is open, the settings may not be saved.
· The option to align text to the right has no effect.
· Copying more than a small amount of data to the clipboard may result in corrupted data being copied to the clipboard