iTunes U app gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools — plus the world’s largest digital catalog of free education content — right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Whether you are majoring in molecular biology at a university, taking Spanish in high school, or just interested in European history, you now have a valuable tool to help you learn anytime, anywhere. Free courses in a wide array of subjects:
· Take free courses created and taught by instructors from leading universities and other schools
· See all assignments and updates from the instructor in one place, and check off assignments as you complete them
· Take notes and highlight text in iBooks and see them consolidated for easy reviewing in the iTunes U app
· Access course materials, including audio, video, books, documents & presentations, apps, and new iBooks textbooks for iPad The world's largest catalog of free education content:
· Choose from more than 500,000 free lectures, videos, books, and other resources on thousands of subjects from Algebra to Zoology
· Browse collections from education and cultural institutions in 26 countries - including Stanford, Yale, MIT, Oxford, UC Berkeley, MoMA, the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress
What's New in This Release:
· This version of iTunes U resolves an issue where the playback speed button may not work as expected.
What's New in 1.4:
· This version of iTunes U has been updated for iOS 7 with an all-new look and feel.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Checks for course updates when you pull to refresh the notepad
· Resolves an issue that may prevent courses from updating
· Fixes a problem where iTunes U may unexpectedly quit when opening the Catalog repeatedly
· Improves support for Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, and Spanish
What's New in 1.3:
· Adds support for iOS 6.
· A new single day view to see all of your posts and assignments due on a particular day.
· Addresses an issue which prevented Closed Captioning from appearing when available.
What's New in 1.2:
· iTunes U 1.2 now makes it easy to take notes while watching or listening to a lecture. This update also adds the ability to search within posts, assignments, notes, and materials - from any of your subscribed courses - using the improved Search feature in iTunes U. It is also now simple to share your favorite courses with friends using Twitter, Mail, and Messages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
MobileMe Gallery Easily view MobileMe gallery photos and movies on your iPhone or iPod touch
Keynote for iPad Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device
Find My iPhone If you lose your iPhone or iPad while on the go, simply install this free app on any other iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to find it
GarageBand GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio
iPhone 4 Case Program If you are experiencing reception issues with your iPhone 4, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or other select third-party case from Apple at no charge
Find My Friends Find My Friends allows you to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas The 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network
iTunes Festival Watch the iTunes Festival live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch