GraphViewer3D - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Handylearn Counter Handylearn Counter turns your mobile phone into a statistics collector. It simply counts how often you press a key.
Works like a tally sheet, but you can use it with only one hand.
Usages: traffic census, visitor counter at events, stock-taking, statistic about hair colors or shelf space for mobile phones, school grades or political polls...
New in 1.3
HoleVolIntl HoleVolIntl - completely FREE mobile hole and annular volume calculator for the special needs of the petroleum drilling industry worldwide
HoleVol HoleVolIntl - completely FREE mobile hole and annular volume calculator for the special needs of the petroleum drilling industry in many countries where diameters are reckoned in inches, depths are measured in metres, and volumes are calculated in cubic metres
resistance calculator By using this resistor calculator it is very simple to determine the color code of a resistor based on the resistor value. Of course, you can also provide a color code and the program will show you the resulting resistor value
Nokia Enhanced Calculator Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
MumbaiAuto Mumbai City Auto Rick Fare MumbaiAuto Mumbai City Auto Rick Fare Rate Calculator on Your Mobile. Without SMS, without GPRS. Intelligent : No need to type dot or extra zeros. Eg. Just type 12 to get 1.2 0r type 8 to get 8.0
No Booklet or Paper/Printout or Auto Fare Card
Other Software by developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
GraphViewer GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone