Idioms Album 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
An idiom is a combination of words that has a meaning that is different from the meanings of the individual words themselves. It can have a literal meaning in one situation and a different idiomatic meaning in another situation. It is a phrase which does not always follow the normal rules of meaning and grammar.
Contains following features :
- Idioms album - 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
- Idioms Quiz.
- English Grammar Assessment is an application to help you enhance your English expertise.
- It contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers.
- Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words.
- Synonyms - Vocabulary.
- Antonyms - Vocabulary.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- Displays words randomly and sequentially.
- A customized solution to improve the vocabulary.
- A great tool for any GRE, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirant.
- It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of any Competitive Exams.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
English - Marathi Offline Dictionary Perfect English-Marathi and Marathi-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type