Virtual Invoice Calculate your costs while your're on the way. Track food and drinks in the pub or restaurant. You can also track the consume of your peers with separate tables for each peer, for each table you can load a photo of your peer from the file system.
- The last row of each peer table has special meaning and is not intended for editing with one exception:
- The Peer Name will be entered in the first column in the last row of each peer table.
- The other columns of the last row of each peer table contain summary information like total amount. It will be filled out when the "calculate" menu option is chosen.
- To use the picture feature first choose a base path of your fotos on your mobile phone file system.
- With the menu option "Load Picture" you can load a picture from the file system. Keep in mind, that many mobile phones are not able to load their own pictures into a j2me application because they are to big. To solve the problem you have to choose a smaller resolution when you take pictures with the camera.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
PExpenses PExpenses is a financial tool to track personal expenses with a quick and user friendly GUI.
The user can enter his/her daily expenses very quickly and can see meaningful reports of the expenses very easily. User can set password for the application to prevent unwanted access to it
CostCounter CostCounter - CostCounter is a personal money manager application for mobile phones which helps you to follow your costs. Customized and multilevel categories are supported. Easy and quick to use.
You can define your own kind of costs in a tree (called folders)
Money Money - Organize your expenses. With this application, you can keep records of how much money you've spent for anything, how much money you've gain and plan future expenses.
Application can handle several income / expense books. For example, it is useful for different currencies
bobsis Bobsis cool software to control your expenses
CheckTmob *Alpha version* This is an J2ME application that allows you to check how much money you got left on your T-mobile account (NL only)
Blaast Free Enjoy fast and free smartphone apps like Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Messenger, Wikipedia, the MonsterFight game, chat, soccer news, and more in one FREE download. Blaast saves data costs and includes a data counter so you can always check how much you're using
Scred Mobile Scred is a community-oriented cost balancing tool - a 'street credit' between trusted people.
With Scred you can:
* Create a pool for your friends or for an activity.
* Balance your debts and shared expenses. These will be automatically shuffled within a pool.
* Manage transactions in multiple currencies and Scred will work out the rates
Checks n Balances Checks and Balances is a checkbook record keeper that works on your phone. It is designed to track money payments and money deposits made daily. You can keep track of money transactions as they take place, instead of forgetting about them later
Aimiya Aimiya - The main function of Aimiya conveniently targets setting of financial goals, while keeping your financial assets safe. This is one of the main strengths of the application. When trying to keep your savings intact you must consider the inflation level and find the most effective management structure for your personal investment portfolio
101 Save Money Ideas 101 Save Money Ideas If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.
Saving money and being more frugal is neither a science nor an art; rather it is somewhere in between and requires your commitment and hard work. Saving money takes time to develop, needs to be learnt, and brings benefits that will endure for the rest of your life
Comments on Virtual Invoice:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Virtual Invoice supports it