MySportTraining - The most comprehensive, most popular, most award-winning fitness software is now available for your BlackBerry smartphone, with a complete set of features to track every detail of your cardio and strength workouts.
Track the information that matters to you:
· For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
· For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
· For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
· For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body measurements.
Get motivated to exercise:
· It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
· Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
· Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your improvement over time.
A must for the gym:
· Choose from 30 workouts, 40 strength exercises, 20 cardio intervals or create your own.
· Use the colored muscle chart to find different exercises (including your own) for a muscle group and add variety to your workouts.
· Up to 5 different sets per exercise - ideal for Body-For-LIFE challengers!
A must for your outdoor workouts:
· Record your outdoor workouts using the integrated GPS receiver.
· Track your duration, distance, current speed, average speed, and see where you are on a Google maps.
· Use the auto-start feature or pause the recording manually.
· Add laps
· Save all the data (including laps) in a workout of your choice, see how many calories you burned, add additional information, such as the exertion, workout gear, notes, etc. for complete workout tracking.
· You can later review the route.
· If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness, the route is also synchronized with your PC.
Full Synchronization with your Windows PC:
· Synchronize your workouts and health date with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP & Vista (sold separately) via Wi-Fi.
· This is not just a companion app, but a full-fledge diet and fitness application that earned has earned many awards.
· For Windows 7, Vista and XP
· Mac users can also enjoy it using Windows emulators (Parallels, VMware)
· Having your data on your PC make it easier to review your data, enter custom fields. Plus, if you change phone because you upgraded, or it was damaged or stolen, you can get your data back in seconds.
Feature-rich for health-conscious people, sport enthusiasts and athletes:
· Support for English and Metric units.
· Filter out some activities to review specific workouts.
· Track your 'personal best' workouts .
· It calculates your training zones using popular methods or you can customize them (via VidaOne Diet & Fitness).
· Add workout gear (like running shoes or heart rate monitors) and automatically track their usage (by distance or duration).
· Search past workout and health record notes.
· Purge older data you no longer want.
What's New in This Release:
· GPS tracking enhancements.
What's New in 1.2.1
· Body measurements are now properly displayed when edited.
What's New in 1.1.2 :
· Improved support for touch screens (e.g. Torch, Storm 2).
What's New in 1.1.1
· Improved the GPS auto-start feature.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Improved touch screen support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:External media card (eg. micro SD card)
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
CelebrityFitClub Get ready to get fit like the famous celebrities, with custom meal plans and advice based on your weight-loss goals
Essential Exercise Build exercise into life to boost energy & beat fatigue. The most effective way to ensure you work out consistently is to choose activities that make you feel positive and confident about yourself, and to train in a place convenient to home or work
Walk Mate 1.18 (240x320) SE Walk Mate will count your steps during a day, working in the background mode - as this app claims, to stay in good shape you need to make at least 10000 steps a day. Should work on all SE motion senser phones
upulse Pulsemeter, heart rate monitor for your mobile
Treneiro - Weight Training Assistant "Hmm, should I lift 90 or 95 kg in this set? Which set is this, by the way?" In the gym, use your muscles. Let your phone take care of the numbers
Free Mobile Personal Trainer - Gym 2009 If you don`t get much reward from your workout, it is time for you to keep a workout log. Make logging fun, easy and last a lifetime with your mobile phone
Vucut Gelistirme Vucut gelistirme'de temel kaslarin hedefe ulasmasi beslenme ve antrenmanlardan gecer
MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) is an application which allows you to do repetitions of high-speed/intensity work followed by periods of rest or low activity
The GymLog Log your weightlifting to improve and follow your progress. Choose among more than 80 exercises and make your own workout programs
Other Software by developer «VidaOne, Inc.»:
MyTrainingPlan Plan your workout training with ease and achieve your fitness goals!
MyPersonalDiet MyPersonalDiet gives you the tools to reach you weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and workouts, monitor your health and get clear assessments of your efforts and results
VidaOne Polar Download and view workouts from your Polar® S, CS and RS series heart rate monitor right into your Pocket PC right after your workouts