InfoTime Classic It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. Our applications show the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blurry eyes!
This clock offers a classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
Personalized settings allow customization of the watch face and application
* Second Hand
* Lunar Phase
* Hand Size
* Style (where model supports more than one)
* Phone Calls with phone book
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Java MIDP 2.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
IQ Reloj Hablador IQ Talking Clock is a software application that gives your phone the ability to read the current time even if your phone doesn't have this build in function. IQ Talking Clock takes the phone's hour and minute and pronounces them out loud