Japanese Crosswords (also known as Paint by Numbers, Nonograms, Griddlers or Japanese puzzles) - are puzzles with hidden picture. If the puzzle is solved correctly, the picture will appear little by little. Some of those puzzles are simple, but some are pretty difficult.
* Key 1 - Zoom in
* Key 2 - Up
* Key 3 - Zoom out
* Key 4 - Left
* Key 5 - Set / reset current cell
* Key 6 - Right
* Key 7 - Date and Time information
* Key 8 - Down
* Key 9 - Crossword statistics
* Key * - Hint show / hide
* Key 0 - Change color scheme
* Key # - Animation on / off
· Compatibility with any PDA / mobile phone with java. The same crossword midlet will work in the same way on any phone
· Full screen mode on Nokia phones and phones with Java MIDP2.0
· Up to 127 black and white crosswords in a single midlet
· Size of each crossword up to 127*127 cells
· Crossword information displaying: name, size, numbers of cells to be painted, % from properly and wrongly painted cells
· Flexible zoom in and zoom out
· Flexible color adjustment
· Solution (hint) displaying
· All data autosave into flash memory on exit
· Quick access to everything setting by single key
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
TumbleWords TumbleWords is a quick game to quicken your brain
Sketcher Sketcher our speedy hero dashes at breakneck speed through a wondrous terrain of doodles, facing gaping holes in the road and treacherous, looming obstacles that he can only avoid with the help of your quick draw skills!
Attack Stack Like 'Tetris' with a stack 2000 lines high! Online score-boards!
Montezuma2free This mobile version of "match 3" hit opens the world of Aztec mysteries and magic riddles. Free
Elit Test yourself, memorize, learn scripts, plays, poems or other works of literature