MobiChat (Java) - The new, fully-featured instant messenger for MSN, Yahoo and AIM. Cheaper than SMS, our low-bandwidth service comes with excellent technical support. Intuitive interface and very reliable.
To accompany MobiChat's worldwide release, we're inviting you to trial our full service free for a whole month! Then when the trial expires, we'll send you an obligation-free offer to upgrade to pre-paid or subscription member.
1. Verify that internet is currently functioning on your phone, MobiChat will not work with out this.
2. Ensure your phone is compatible with the Java application, then install it on your phone.
3. Start the application and go to "Setup".
4. For trial account, a MobiChat login is not required, you can leave that section blank.
5. Select MSN/Yahoo/AIM and enter your IM account details.
6. Once you have completed adding your IM account details, select "Setup Complete".
7. You will return to the MobiChat screen then select "Login" and permit network access.
8. To activate trial, read IMPORTANT message once logged in.
· Chat to buddies from multiple protocols simultaneously
· Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
· Very low bandwidth usage
· Handset-specific troubleshooting
· Excellent technical support
· Tested in multiple countries with multiple providers
· Chat history function
· New features being added frequently
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Jimm Motorola Jimm is an ICQ™ clone for mobile devices with J2ME™ (MIDP) technology
(Java 2 Micro Edition / Mobile Information Device Platform)
It's working on a lot of devices which have J2ME™ support
Kiora Kiora is the home of mobile dating. Meet the opposite sex! Speak with thousands of fun people - and see who is the most popular. Send color Picture Mail (PMAIL) to your friends on Kiora and attach existing fun pictures and video - or upload your own stuff
Mobispine Mobispine - FREE mobile Instant Messenger & Blog application that is easy to use and easy to share.
Mobispine - on your sideTo reduce bandwidth, the mobispine team put lots of efforts in minimizing the amount of data sent between the client and the mobispine server by using sockets instead of HTTP
Other Software by developer «Mobipowered»:
Comments on MobiChat (Java):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MobiChat (Java) supports it