Guitar Trainer is a software for mobile devices that can help musicians learn the fretboard of their stringed instrument.
Guitar Trainer supports guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, and mandolin in standard and alternate tunings. A training mode, a game mode, and a tuner are included.
· Learn the location of notes on the fretboard of a guitar or other stringed instrument.
· Supports a variety of standard and alternate string tunings: guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin.
· Training mode allows to focus learning on particular parts of the fretboard.
· Game mode provides a fun way to make progress. Work your way through levels of increasing difficulty!
· Train your ear at the same time as you improve your working knowledge of the instrument.
· Left-handed and right-handed neck types.
· Tune your instrument with your cell phone. Open string tones can be produced for any of the supported tunings!
· Dynamic user interface that works on a wide variety of mobile devices.
· Support for pointer input (stylus, touch screen, etc).
· Available in English, French and German languages.
· Only the first 7 frets can be used.
· The training mode can only be used for 3 minutes.
· The game mode is limited to the first 4 levels.
· No statistics and preferences are saved between sessions.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Finnish translation, courtesy of Joonas Kaselius.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
MuLine MuLine is low-level library which provides an audio line to J2ME applications compliant with CLDC1.0 and MIDP2 specifications
Noise Detector The program captures the noise in the room, and when you reach a certain level, performs one of the following: Call the phone number, sending SMS messages, send MMS messages, sending e-mails