Metronome is an application that provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are.
Assists musicians in keeping a regular tempo while playing or rehearsing. Provides metronome beats at various tempo settings from 20 up to 840 beats per minute and NEW Beat Patterns and alternative Visual beat display. An optional beginning of bar (bell) sound can be set for the appropriate number of beats in a bar.
The Detect Tempo function will determine the current tempo from multiple key presses and then synchronize its own metronome beat to the detected tempo.
Volume, beats per bar and tempo settings are adjustable via quick shortcut keys as well as from the main settings menu.
Includes Concert A tone for tuning.
· Tempo: Musical tempo in beats per minute. Range is 20 bpm through to 240 bpm.
· Volume: The beat and bell volume can be changed. Volume may also dependant on the phone's normal volume settings.
· Beats Per Bar: This can be optionally set to provide a different sound (bell) at the beginning of each bar. The possible values are 0 (no bell) through to 20 beats per bar. Usual values are 2, 3 or 4
· Beat Sound: One or more different beats sounds can be selected. Some phones may not sound all of these alternative sounds. If the default sound is not heard, try the others. Once a sound has been selected, the application will remember it and use it again the next time the application is started.
· Bell Sound: Set BELL sound used at the beginning of each bar (see Beats Per Bar). This setting may be ignored by some of the Beat Sounds which have their own dedicated Bell.
· Automatic Regulation: Some beat/bell sounds may not sound correctly, especially at high tempo settings. The application will attempt to detect irregular beats and adjust itself to enable a correct beat to be provided. If it is not possible to achieve a regular beat, the user is presented with the option of selecting one of the other sounds. Each type of sound is regulated individually, which allows for the optimum setting for each sound.
· Auto Save: The above settings are saved on application exit and remembered for use next time the application is started. Auto Save also occurs if an incoming phone call is received.
· Shortcut Keys: Tempo, Volume and Beats Per Bar can also be changed via the shortcut keys. The shortcut menu is accessed from the main menu or by pressing any of the phone keys 1 - 9. While the Shortcut Key Menu is displayed, the above values can be increased or decreased. eg. Press key 3 to increase the tempo, or key 1 to decrease the tempo.
· Detect Tempo: The application will automatically detect tempo when the 0 key is pressed several times. Listen to some music, press the 0 key in time to the music, and the detected tempo will be displayed. When you stop pressing the 0 key, the metronome tempo will automatically synchronize to the detected beat. For convenience, the * or # keys can be used instead.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Java MIDP 2.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Aadi Pujya Times Music brings to you an app with divine Ganesha songs
Tilawatil Quran Juzz Amma Listen to the holy Quran right from your mobile phones. Quran recitation by Abdul Rahman Alsudais and Su'ud As-Shuraim. The recitation is in .amr format and only suras from juz' 30th are available
Noise Detector The program captures the noise in the room, and when you reach a certain level, performs one of the following: Call the phone number, sending SMS messages, send MMS messages, sending e-mails
Free Bacardi B-live Music Best of high energy music from Bacardi. Listen to the hottest hits like Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Jay Z or dance floor burning tunes from Paul Oakenfold. Better than any mp3 player