MobileDiary is a Java application you can use to keep a diary on your mobile phone.
Mood Icons - Select from list of mood icons to pretty up your diary entry
Add Entry - For adding new entries to your diary.
Modify Entry - For modifying existing entries on the current page.
Register - Register for an account to transfer old entries from your phone to your online account (requires packet data service enable on your phone). Alternatively, you can also register an account here.
Archive - Transfers old entries to your online account, and deletes them from your phone, thus freeing up memory on your phone. Use Web Archive feature to access archived entries.
Options - For entering/modifying username and password of your account; modify how many entries are to be archived as well as format of timestamp(example: 12h or 24h time format) to be displayed.
Web Archive - Invokes the browser on your phone to view your online account. Alternatively, you can also use web browser on your personal computer to access your archived entries here.
Tell A Fren - Send a text message to a fren that contains a link to download MobileDiary.
Send Text Message - Send a diary entry as a text message.
Search Web Archive - Search you web archive using keywords (keywords should be longer than 2 letters).
What's New in This Release:
· Introduced new heart emoticons.
· Introduced a new property NumOfLineToScroll to allow user to configure the number lines to scroll each time down button is pressed.
What's New in 1.83:
· Users can change the date of their diary entry.
What's New in 1.82:
· Need mood icons have been added
What's New in 1.81:
· Your MobileDiary is more secure now by enabling "Access Pin" feature. Users can enable pin access by going to "Options" menu. Set "Enable Pin" to Yes. Enter the same pin into "Access Pin" and "Access Pin(repeat)" fields. Finally, select "Save" before exiting the "Options" menu. Now, whenever you access MobileDiary, you will need to enter the correct access pin. The application will exit after 3 incorrect entries.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320