CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1.1, along with some special features
· Supports more than 90 keywords
· IEEE 64-floating point arithmetic, trigonometric, random
· String processing
· Boolean predicates
· Screen I/O
· File I/O
· Send SMS from program
· Network Programming - Socket I/O
· Graphics, line, point, RGB color
· Edit-Save-Load facilities
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
db4o Open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
Other Software by developer «Mustafa M. H. Elsheikh»:
Comments on CellularBASIC:
Date: 4 Oct 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CellularBASIC supports it