J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
- UI that is professional looking and intuitive
- Logging, critical for debugging platform-specific problems
- GPS through the device and external Bluetooth pucks
J4ME makes development faster and produces better looking applications so it is for nearly everyone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue 13 : The size of the HorizontalRule component can be changed
· Fixed issue 14 : The border width of the selection rectangle for components is correct even for tall components
· Fixed issue 18 : The Label component returns the correct preferred size
· Fixed issue 21 : Scroll behavior has been fixed for groups of components that do not accept input and total more than the screen size
· Fixed issue 27 : Components taller than the screen no longer cause exceptions
· Fixed issue 28 : When components update the scroll position is maintained (it no longer returns to the top)
· Fixed issue 29 : Component.show() has been renamed to .visible() to remove the ambiguity of its purpose
· Fixed issue 35 : Changing a screen between full screen mode causes a Dialog to be invalidated so components are properly laid out
· Fixed issue 38 : JSR-179 implementations no longer cause a null pointer exception when calling getLastKnownLocation before a fix has been acquired
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
W3D2 W3D2 is a more accurate and efficient version of W3D, the Library for easy 3D programming. From the ground up again. Contains floating-point simulation and simulation of trigonometric functions. The sample program Sample.java that represents a rotatable textured cube, which is 2741 bytes long
AlgoMo (Algolight Mobile) Algolight is a programming language that can be used to implement simple mathematical algorithms that operate on variables, vectors and matrices, and includes controls for loops, while loops and if / else structures. The program can also be used as a simple calculator, it supports some trigonometric functions, roots, and logical expressions and relation symbols
Personal Mobile App Personal Mobile App - Create Mobile App in 2 minutes - Free. Guys, We have just launched a new MakePack(dot)com Mobile Application Creatot, where you can create personal Mobile app in less then 2 minutes
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands
VVS HTML Editor Free Allows you to create html pages, view on-screen contents of html pages, save and open the saved pages
google-api-translate-javame google-api-translate-javame this project provides a simple API to use Google Translate on the JavaME (J2ME) platform. It uses the Google AJAX Language API to do the translation via a HTTP connection
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
Instant Mobile Website Creation Instant Mobile Website Creation - Software for Instant Mobile Website Creation. Download this free software and create an unlimited number of mobile websites and be part of the mobile revolution that takes place on the internet right now. The software allows you to produce as many pages and subpages as you like
Other Software by developer «deanbrowne»:
Comments on J4ME:
is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
Date: 4 Dec 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if J4ME supports it