Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
W3DGL This library combines the essential features of mobile 3D graphics in a very small engine
J4ME J4ME is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!
JJOS Shell JJOS is an experimental and educational shell program with extensible functionality. Good for beginner programmers, or simply for curious people