MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones
Cibyl 20 Cibyl is a programming environment and binary translator that allows compiled C programs to execute on J2ME-capable phones
AppCat iPhone App Maker Make your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy!
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!