MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
db4o Open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
UnicodeMidlet UnicodeMidlet provides a user interface for browsing all of the unicode characters on Java ME phones
JJOS Shell JJOS is an experimental and educational shell program with extensible functionality. Good for beginner programmers, or simply for curious people
Create your own MeBoy (En/De) DIES IST KEINE DATEI FaoR EUER HANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIES IST EINE DATEI FaoR EUERN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIDPDebugger J2ME MIDlet for discovering the mobile device's bugs and features
Kuix Kuix is a powerful J2ME framework used to design high-end applications
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
Other Software by developer «Lionel Brahami»:
Comments on MiniME:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MiniME supports it