MoMEUnit - MoMEUnit is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications. It is derived from well known JUnit framework. It is only CLDC 1.1 complied.
This framework overcomes lack of reflection API in J2ME MIDP API and supports such main features of JUnit framework as:
- Ease of development and run of tests.
- Sharing the same fixture among different tests.
- Running test in its own fresh fixture.
- Modification of fixture for a group of tests.
- Possibility of simultaneous tests runs.
- Independence of tests runners (different tests runners can be used with framework package).
This framework includes an optional Ant Integration package. This package consists of several fully featured, extensible tasks that simplify use of MoMEUnit framework with Ant build system.
MoMEUnit Ant Integration package offers following functionality:
- Calculates list of tests to run based on Test interface implementation and specified patterns. There is no need to specify test cases to run explicitly. Developers can add test cases without configuring test runners.
- Runs test cases of already built J2ME application or builds test application on behalf of developer based on source files, classes, resources and libraries specified.
- Preverifies J2ME application before running tests on demand.
- Formats tests run output by using predefined or custom tests results formatters like in task. All test characteristics including times and stack traces are available.
- Gives developers possibility to choose emulator and/or preverify tool to run by specifying predefined or custom emulator or preverifier.
- Gives developers possibility to configure test J2ME application by specifying attributes of application JAD descriptor and/or manifest.
This framework provides as an extension a MIDletTestRunner - a fully configurable MIDlet. It is intended to run tests in emulator or mobile device. It shows the results of tests run (progress bar, statistics, lists of failures or errors with detailed messages for each test) in one screen. The tests can be run automatically during start-up and re executed more times later. It can print descriptive messages of failures and errors thrown together with stack-trace to the standard error output
What's New in This Release:
· Timeout functionality added to ant Integration package and MIDletTestRunner and minor bugs fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
VVS HTML Editor Free Allows you to create html pages, view on-screen contents of html pages, save and open the saved pages
db4o db4o - db4o is the open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
W3DGL W3DGL - This library (distributed as .java file) combines the essential features of mobile 3D graphics in a very small engine so searching standard features in the huge API is obsolete. You create Triangles and Quads, which only require three (four) vectors and an image object (for texturing) as arguments, and add them to an instance of Engine
AppCat iPhone App Maker AppCat iPhone App MakerMake your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy! It's your Oprah-moment: "Apps for everybody!". Pick from 30 professional designs, reply to a few emails from Kitty, the app.cat, and impress friends, customers, and competitors
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC - Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones. It uses no special extensions and should be compatible with all J2ME mobile phones. BASIC program can be either created directly on the mobile or, for registered customers, using our web-site based development environment
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure
Other Software by developer «drmoro75»:
Comments on MoMEUnit:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MoMEUnit supports it