RoadSync (Java) - Based on Exchange ActiveSync technology licensed directly from Microsoft, RoadSync provides secure, wireless and direct synchronization of corporate email with the ability to send, receive, delete and reply to messages while on the go. In addition to significantly enhancing end-user productivity, RoadSync simultaneously lowers IT costs by providing an easy to implement mobility strategy which eliminates the need for middleware servers and subscription fees.
· Support for the latest Motorola devices
· Java Verified for Razr, Krzr and Slvr
· Support for Exchange 2007
· Support for SSL & non-SSL Connections
· Minor Bug Fixes & Optimizations
· Easily Delete Spam
· Forward, Reply and Create New E-mail Messages
· Mark Messages Read/Unread
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
QuickList Connect Fast and easy way of managing lists on your phone, or through a browser, and keeping them synchronized
GGSync A Java J2ME project for synchronizing Google gmail contacts with a cell phone. The synchronization is done directly using an existing internet connection on the mobile device. http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggsync/