GraphViewer3D - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Jasymca Jasymca - Jasymca is a symbolic calculator. It solves and manipulates equations, handles basic calculus problems, and provides a few more typical functions of computer algebra systems. The syntax is loosely related to GNU-Maxima. While it is fun to play with mobile devices, it teaches the use of computer algebra systems, and may even be used to solve some real world problems
Calculator v.2 Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
Calculator 4 M Everybody needs a calculator. "Calculator 4 M" easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did
Solve2Go Solve2Go - supports solving equations and inequalities by means of conjectures based on visual thinking. Conjectures can be refuted or supported by examples provided by the tool, and should be proved using symbolic manipulations on paper.
Equations: when we want to know for which values of x the two functions are equal
Calc Sheet Lite (S60 3rd Edition) Calc Sheet Lite is a spreadsheet for mobile phones. Useful to organize information or to perform simple and complex mathematical calculations
Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator - FREE app, designed to turn your cell phone into a Graphing Calculator.
It should work on all phones that support J2ME, like Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and more (specifically MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1)
auto calculator Our auto calculator enables you to calculate the value of complex expressions directly using
GraphViewer GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone