GraphViewer3D - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
TouchMaths_ME The program TouchMaths (for touchscreen mobile phones) contain a set of revolutionary mathematical applications (Professional Calculator, Graph 2D, Function solver, Integral solver, Equation solver and Linear system solver)
TouchMaths 4 Powerful mathematical tool for mobiles with touchscreens