DM2DBarCode Have you ever notice DataMatrix 2D barcode symbols become more and more popular these days?
Will that be cool if you can encode and decode such 2D barcode using your mobile phone?
Try our J2ME Data Matrix code application.
With this application, depend on your mobile phone`s functionality and java setting, you can:
1) Encode a string to a DataMatrix barcode image.
2) Decode a DataMatrix barcode to a string.
3) Send/Save/Upload your DataMatrix image.
4) Load DataMatrix image from a website or from your local file.
5) Take a sanpshot of a DataMatrix symbol with your camera phone.
6) If the decoded string is wap page, you can visit it; If the decoded string is a phone number you can make a call; If the decode string is a rtsp protocol, you can view a movie.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Trillcode Trillcode is a 2D barcode made to be used with mobile phones. Its strength is the scalable design which will allow not only increasing capacity, but adding new features as well
HumThum Apps for designing, hosting website from smart phone with Barcode reader and others
BarcodeReader Barcode Reader is an app that is using the built-in camera on mobile phones to photograph and decode barcodes. Supported codes are: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, QR Code, Codabar, Data Matrix
HipSnip shopper and barcode scanner Decide on the best products to buy with HipSnip. Check barcodes, tag photos, make lists, and ask experts and friends for their recommendations and opinion
DM Reader Have you ever notice DataMatrix 2D barcode symbols become more and more popular these days?