DM2DBarCode Have you ever notice DataMatrix 2D barcode symbols become more and more popular these days?
Will that be cool if you can encode and decode such 2D barcode using your mobile phone?
Try our J2ME Data Matrix code application.
With this application, depend on your mobile phone`s functionality and java setting, you can:
1) Encode a string to a DataMatrix barcode image.
2) Decode a DataMatrix barcode to a string.
3) Send/Save/Upload your DataMatrix image.
4) Load DataMatrix image from a website or from your local file.
5) Take a sanpshot of a DataMatrix symbol with your camera phone.
6) If the decoded string is wap page, you can visit it; If the decoded string is a phone number you can make a call; If the decode string is a rtsp protocol, you can view a movie.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Microsoft Tag reader Scan Tags from your mobile phone for instant access to information, websites, videos, reviews, and more
BarCode Reader S60 Free Barcode Reader Free - program for the identification of producing country goods at the bar code
HumThum Apps for designing, hosting website from smart phone with Barcode reader and others
QR2DBarCode If you are interested in J2ME QR Code Encode and Decode, here comes a wonderful J2MEQRCode application
AP-LBSN This apps contains multiple services like Barcode reader (1D for books) and QR (2D) code reader . Domain name availability checker
BeeTagg Reader (Java) Detect a 2D BeeTagg, QR-Code or Datamatrix by taking a photo and detecting it. The BeeTagg Reader will take you to the contained information by launching the phone's browser with the corresponding URL