GpsMid Germany, Schleswig-Holstein is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. As all data is stored in a compact binary format on your mobile phone you will incur no charges for extra data downloads.
· Vector rendering of the roads, areas and points of interest
· Displaying the map either north on top or in the direction of driving
· Centering the map to a position received from your GPS
· NMEA GPS-unit with bluetooth connection.
· Devices with built-in JSR179 compatible location provider
· Zooming in and out to arbitrary levels of detail.
· Displaying the name of the street you are on and the maximum speed you may travel.
· Searching for a name (street, city or POI) and jumping to it on the map
· Searching for close by points of interest
· Calculating a route to a target street and navigate to it with voice guidance
· Adding and deleting of waypoints to the map
· Recording and displaying of track logs
· Importing and exporting track logs and waypoints to and from GPX
· Taking geotagged photos with your mobile
· Fully customizing which OSM features are used in GpsMid and how you want your map to look
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
TrackMyJourney (Java) TMJ-Mobile is a Java mobile phone application that uses GPS data to provide a number of functions, including navigation, location tracking, map display and route plotting
GPSJ Lite GPS/J Lite is a console for Bluetooth-enabled GPS receivers. Version 2.7 released (trial available): PORTAL, GPS information screen, track&waypoint EXPORT/IMPORT, a compass with pointer and map displaying current position and track
Locago Locago delivers - map/local search app with directions and gps support. Browse business listings and traffic info, Wikipedia articles, geotagged images, weather forecasts, touristic webcams on a map in your phone. And you can create new layers with your content, just like making map mashups on the web but for mobile phones
mEarth V1.01 MEarth is J2ME application for mobile phone working with maps and satellite images
Yahoo! Go 2.0.2 (Java) This all-in-one application brings together your email, local info, maps, news, sports, and more, allowing you to stay up-to-date whenever, wherever