Map Mobile Navigator (MapNav) is a powerful navigation tool for mobile phones with GPS-receivers (Bluetooth or embedded).
What's New in This Release:
· Displays sunrise/sunset time for specified point on Earth in Information screen
· Sport Mode - auto calc lap time and distance with round run
· Record voice for Marks
· Autobackup track to file in Work path. Enables in Settings-Track. In case of backup error track points count displayed on red background
· Tracking services now supported by netradar.ru only so register there for free to use tracking, track upload to inet and OSM, GT Results analysis and more. Login and password from netradar.ru required not from mapnav.spb.ru
· Add screen Variometer. Displays altitude speed (in m/s only) and altitude (in m).
· Screen Position shows UTC time from GPS with phone one together
· Export and import route/track in format GPX 1.1
· Network connection as NMEA source. Select type Socket and enter address like (host:port):127.0.0.1:5720
· Turn direction at next waypoint
· Added two online maps with customizable url so you need to specify tile address type
· GT Mode - acceleration measurement by speed and distance, sending to site
· TR-102 Mode - GlobalSat TR-102 emulation (no checksum yet)
· Screen mode HSI fixed, line with arrow is always displaying current step course when wpt cursor showing direction to waypoint
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
· GPS receiver
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320