NavFunPro is the most universal Google-Maps tool that gives you all the goodies of Google Maps and Google Earth. You can connect your Bluetooth GPS or use the mobile's built in GPS. Then NavFunPro turns your mobile into an all-terrain navigation/gps tool. All your tracks are uploaded to internet. You can check them out at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html
· Always use up-to-date maps by using Google Maps, and Google Earth
· Supports bluetooth GPS and built in GPS (JSR 179)
· Find addresses, businesses, weather conditions, city-info, other buddies
· Define waypoints
· Dashboard with compass, speed, altitude, coordinates, and distance to target
· Altitude graph with browse option
· Review/export your tracks at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html
· See and chat with your buddies that use NavFunPro or Tracky
· You can disable Google maps to minimize internet-data.
· Also works on mobiles without internet. In that case tracks are not uploaded and maps are blank
· Also work without GPS. In that case you can browse maps and use the find-feature
· 30 minutes per session, 10 days in total
What's New in This Release:
· Update security certificate
What's New in 2.0.7:
· Follow track: Add option to manually go to next or previous waypoint
· Waypoint screen: Touch menu does not work when waypoint-items overlap with menu
What's New in 2.0.6:
· Some mobiles: Speed and compass do not work
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Runs on most modern mobiles (MIDP2.0, CLDC 1.1).
The navigation feature requires a built-in GPS or Bluetooth GPS.
The track-upload and maps feature requires internet access (WIFI, GPRS, UMTS, WAP).
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 1.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 2.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 3.x, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
GpsMid Malaysia GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
GpsMid Albania GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
GpsMid St. Petersburg GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
GpsMid Bahrain GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
amAze (Sonim) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
jNav Open source J2ME Navigation software for mobile devices, based on OSM and ORS
Rapid Locator Cross-platform small webapp mobile service to share your GPS geolocation position with other online friends in the easiest way posible. With no registration required, you can know where your friends are
NavFun Pro NavFun Pro is the ideal navigation/maps tool that gives you all the goodies of a full featured GPS receiver and Google Maps, Earth, Terrain. Ideal for hiking, geocaching, skiing, mountain biking, and city tours
SudoContest Play the coolest Sudokus on your mobile phone and win prizes