Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
· Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
· Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
· Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
· Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
· Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
· Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts.
· Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
· Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
· Use the Undo button to go back through your work — even the next time you open your document.
· Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
· View and edit existing documents by importing Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint files from Mail attachments or the web.
· Share your work by exporting it to Keynote ’09 or PDF and sending it to a colleague via Mail or iWork.com public beta.
· Transfer presentations between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an issue with the predictive text menu when using Chinese or Japanese characters
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
Pages Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. It's the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad
Numbers Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. It's the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad
iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas The 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
Cards The Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos - right from your iPhone or iPod touch
Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network
Texas Hold'em Play Texas Hold'em like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network
Keynote Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device
iMovie Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4
iTunes Festival Watch the iTunes Festival live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch