AW Latin-English Dictionary (Palm OS) - Advanced Latin-English dictionary based on "Whitaker's Words". 74408 entries. Includes separate entries with different endings for many endings. After the list of all the forms that the dictionary includes, the next line lists the part of speech (N(oun), ADJ(ective), etc.), followed by two numbers. The first is the declension/conjugation number, and the second is the variant number of that declension/conjugation. For nouns this is followed by a gender marker. Adjectives can have a comparison type (e.g., POSitive or SUPERlative). Hyperlinks between dictionary definitions significantly improve usability.
· Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary viewer
· Extremely fast dictionary browsing
· Resident mode: copy a word in any application and read the definition with a single stylus tap
· Full support for all expansion card types
· Adjustable font size in definition area
· Adjustable interface layout
· Search within the offered definitions
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x