Burton's Legal Thesaurus - After twenty-five years as the standard-bearer of legal terminology, Burton's Legal Thesaurus continues to be an essential reference tool. In law, precision and accuracy is vital. This fourth edition contains more entries than ever before, including cutting-edge terms unique to today's legal profession. This new edition is an indispensable reference source for:
· Partners, Associates, Attorneys and judges, who will appreciate the timeliness of the 1,000-plus new entries
· Law school students seeking to use a more specific word or recall a word forgotten
· Journalists and scholars looking for the right word to fit the thought
· Quick dynamic search of words while you type
· Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
· Hyperlinks between different related words
· History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
· Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fast article scrolling
· Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
· Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
· Support for memory cards
This is a trial version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
OfficeSuite Viewer (Android) View Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as PDF documents, right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation (Windows Mobile) Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation Giving examples of real usage, this software provides the basic information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis. Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential
DUDEN Deutsches Universalworterbuch (Java) The Duden German Universal Dictionary has over 150,000 references and idioms, with more than 500,000 sample applications as well as data for orthography, discussion, origin, grammar and style.
This comprehensive dictionary of the modern German language has over 500,000 sample applications