Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE - With Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE, have Lexi-Comp's full library of dental resources at your fingertips! This application provides all the comprehensive clinical information necessary for fast diagnosis and treatment. Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE is Lexi-Comp's most comprehensive dental package for the iPhone - an ideal resource for dental professionals and students alike!
Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE features:
~ Dental Lexi-Drugs, the only pharmacology database featuring dental-specific information:
- Effects on Dental Treatment
- Effects on Bleeding
- Local Anesthetic/Vasoconstrictor Precautions
- Dental Comment
~ Drug/herb/food interaction analysis
~ Color images, charts, and appendices from Lexi-Comp’s print titles*
~ Over 160 high quality radiographs*
~ Over 1,000 full color photographs and images*
~ An excellent diagnostic and patient education resource
Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE includes the following databases:
- Dental Lexi-Drugs
- Pediatric Lexi-Drugs
- Lexi-Drug ID**
- Oral Soft Tissue Diseases
- Oral Hard Tissue Diseases
- Illustrated Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
- Manual of Clinical Periodontics
- Clinician’s Endodontic Handbook
- Manual of Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery for the General Dentist
- Advanced Protocols for Medical Emergencies
- Dental Office Medical Emergencies
- Harrison’s Practice
- Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing
* WiFi or cell connection required for viewing of images.
**Drug ID Contains ~140 MB of data and can take several minutes for the initial download. Please do not close your software or disrupt your signal during the download process.
Note: Development of database indexing is currently in progress and will be released in an application update. Currently, all iTunes applications are one year subscriptions. For multi-year subscription information, please visit lexi.com.
What's New in This Release:
· Playable audio pronunciation guides added to Lexi-Drugs monographs
· Library tab is now fully customizable
· Images and Media stored on the device - no longer require cell or wifi signal to access
· PubMed links within Lexi-Interact now link directly to reference article
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
AHFS Essentials Derived from the more extensive and detailed AHFS Drug Information, the AHFS DI Essentials database is offers healthcare professionals quick access to critical knowledge at the point-of-care