Mad Bomber - A clone of the classic Activision game Kaboom! Includes beautiful color graphics, great music and lots of sound effects
The Mad Bomber is loose in the city and he's dropping bombs everywhere! It's your job to catch them before they hit the ground and explode. Luckily, you have a set of trusty buckets to extinguish them with
· Runs on a variety of platforms, including PDAs!
· Controlled with mouse or keyboard.
· One- and two-player modes, including two-player versus.
· On desktop systems, Mad Bomber can be run in a window or fullscreen, in 640x480 resolution.
· Mad Bomber optionally supports stereo sound, and includes music. Volume settings can be changed in the options screen.
· You can choose to play either with an attractive photo-realistic background, or with a plain (zen) Kaboom!-style background.
· A handicap can be set for either or both player, reducing the width of their bucket to half-size.
· High score and options are saved.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Jack the Uni-Psychle Jack the Uni-Psychle is a fun sidescroller in which you run through 35 exciting levels collecting tires and squashing enemies
Explode Them Download free mobile game Explode Them and play arcade with the main goal to blow up all the bombs on the board
Brickout for Zaurus Brickout is a ball-and-paddle game where it's your objective to destroy bricks on the screen