NoScript - Firefox Add-on - Winner of the "2006 PC World World Class Award", this tool provides extra protection to your Firefox.
Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality...
Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript.
What's New in This Release:
· [ClearClick] Fixed Tumblr widgets false positive
· [XSS] Fixed false positive with some Base64-encoded Yahoo News
· Fixed regression, noscript.allowedMimeRegExp not working anymore for
· plugins other than Java, Flash and Silverlight
· Auto-anchored multi-valued regexp preferences can now be separated by
· regular spaces rather than just newlines (this behavior was documented
· but not actually implemented for noscript.allowedMimeRegExp)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0