JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Firefox Addon Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Search the internet for results relevant to python programming. Because of the way this search works, you may get more results with more specific search terms. The term Python will automatically be included in your query
Where Am O? - Firefox Addon Where Am O? A helpful extension for AMO developers.
The only functionality right now is to clearly identify what AMO server you are on and let you switch between that page on others.
Add your own dev server by going to about:config and creating the pref extensions.whereamo
Lua Lua is a powerful, fast, light-weight, embeddable scripting language.
Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics
Ewe Zaurus A programming system that allows you to write applications, using Java, which will run the same on desktop systems, on mobile systems, and even in a Web browser as an Applet
Developer Profile - Firefox Addon Developer Profile - Firefox Addon - This Firefox addon will automatically alter your profile into a development environment, as described at the "Setting up an extension development environment" page. Note that the addon thereby actively sets your profile settings for you
Other Software by developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»: