Scriptify - Firefox Addon - Scriptify allows you to easily create and manage restartless add-ons made from Scriptish and Greasemonkey userscripts. Once you have created an add-on, Scriptify makes it easy for you to manage it, and can automatically update it to maintain compatibility with Firefox rolling releases.
Add-ons created by Scriptify are small and efficient, and unlike Greasemonkey add-ons, are loaded from the compile cache in recent Firefox releases.
In addition to the standard Greasemonkey API, Scriptified scripts have the following added API functions:
· GM_loadScript to load additional scripts.
· GM_makeDOM to create DOM trees from E4X XML literals.
· GM_finish to prematurely stop the script from loading, as the return statement is not allowed at the top level.
· GM_reportError to log errors and stack traces to the Error Console.
· GM_debug to log messages to the Error Console only when debugging preferences are set.
· GM_setClipboard, per Scriptish, to write text to the clipboard.
· GM_ready to execute code when the page is ready, for scripts which are injected early in the load sequence.
· GM_xmlhttpRequest responses have additional responseXML and responseJSON properties.
· Additionally, add-ons can create their own chrome-privileged API functions through API scripts when necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
What's New in 0.2.1:
· Some compatibility fixes.
· Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
· Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more..
Instant Mobile Website Creation Instant Mobile Website Creation - Software for Instant Mobile Website Creation. Download this free software and create an unlimited number of mobile websites and be part of the mobile revolution that takes place on the internet right now. The software allows you to produce as many pages and subpages as you like
AMF - Firefox Addon Apache Mobile Filter search engine helps mobile web developers to search mobile devices from user agent
Where Am O? - Firefox Addon Where Am O? A helpful extension for AMO developers.
The only functionality right now is to clearly identify what AMO server you are on and let you switch between that page on others.
Add your own dev server by going to about:config and creating the pref extensions.whereamo
Who is Hosting This? - Firefox Addon Who Is Hosting This.com is a popular webmaster tool that lets you discover who is hosting any web site, as well as publishing hosting reviews, our blog & more. The search plugin lets you query the site from your Firefox browser.
The tool provides a profile of the hosting company in question (where applicable), IP address and DNS information
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
Other Software by developer «Kris Maglione»:
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions