Soundtracker Radio (Meego) - Love radio? Sick of hearing the same "Greatest Hits" over and over again? Do you want to control your music? Then check out Soundtrckr - you will get free and easy access to more than 8 million songs, plus tons of social and location-based features to help you discover and share music that you can't find anywhere else.
Soundtrckr is the first Geosocial Internet Radio. Soundtrckr has the largest fully licensed music catalog for Internet radio in the world. 8M tracks to create and share station with any artist, any genre, any language. Soundtrckr is social listening and discovery, where friends share stations and listen together in real time. Soundtrckr is also hyperlocal listening and discovering allowing users to tune into nearby stations created by other users, play what’s hot around the city.
· Listen to more than 11 million fully licensed songs - any artist, any genre, anytime
· Create and share personal radio stations
· Play music with friends in real time
· Search your city for popular music and people with similar taste
· Share your favorite stations on social networks
What's New in This Release:
· Delete Station
· Delete Song Bookmarks
· Publish activities on News Feed
· Add Stationmarkplay service
· Add Stationmarkplay location service
· Move from HTTP to HTTPS
· Faster access to Album Cover Arts
· Improved Artist Search
· Other bug fixes and UI improvements
What's New in 2.0.6 beta:
· Bug fixed and Performance improvements
· Ability to invite Facebook Friends and Twitter Followers to join Soundtracker
· Fixed issue with time displayed on comments
What's New in 2.0.4 beta:
· Added exit button to Symbian
· User notification when a Facebook and Twitter invitation is sent
· Scroll bar for Facebook login
· Redirect user back to the phone menu fro the app
· Added follow/un-follow user to profile
What's New in 2.0.3 beta:
· Fix for slow app start-up
· Recompiled with Qt SDK 1.2.1
· Performance and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.