tkcExplorer is an enhanced file manager for the entire Sharp Zaurus line and Archos PMAxxx. We've put in all the features you need from a sophisticated file manager with a user interface that is easy to work with on these types of devices, we even know how to deal with the mixed file system types on the Archos
· multi-pane navigation with adjustable views
· configurable file sort
· multi-file select for operations
· rapid navigation tools to access /root, SD card, Compact Flash card, etc., directly without having to navigate the linux file system tree
· bookmark files into a virtual folder for rapid access application launching based on file type
· open files in supported application
· open files in Text Editor
· run application
· play mp3/ogg files in tkcPlayer
· view directory contents in tkcGallery
· open files in tkcEditor
· File Overwrite dialog toskip/overwrite/skip all/overwrite all/rename actions.
· Multi tab view.
· Double view. (allows you to view two explorer windows in one view).
· File associations and "Open with ..." feature.
· Trash Bin (with restore feature).
· "Copy To ..."/"Move To ..." for quick copy/move of files.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
tkcSOQ Test yourself, test others, study for exams, even learn new languages
tkcGallery TkcGallery is meant to simplify working with digital images, specifically Compact Flash based Digital Cameras
tkcExpense TkcExpense is the perfect companion for consultants, self-employed people, or those on the road for their job that need to be able to keep accurate track of expenses either for taxes or to be reimbursed
tkcPlayer TkcPlayer is a playback application for MP3 and Ogg files on the Sharp Zaurus, making the Zaurus the worlds first portable Ogg player
tkcZip So you're happily browsing the web on your wireless PDA, getting and sending emails with your friends, doing ftp file transfers to various services, but you keep getting stuck with ZIP archive files and no convenient way to deal with them. Or, you wa
tkcBackup The backup software that is included with Qtopia is not really robust enough to do sophisticated backup and restore operations