tkcPlayer is now also available for the Archos PMA4xx, however it plays different file formats than the version for the Zaurus. Currently it supports MP3, WMA and WAV for playback. The player that comes by default on the PMA is not very robust or attractive, and that is where tkcPlayer comes in, check our screenshots to see the difference.
The Archos support does not add any codecs to the ones that currently come with the device, it provides a better user interface, features such as "bookmarks" and optional themes. The codecs listed below are specifically for the Zaurus
· Play any MP3 or Ogg Vorbis file
· Filter by Album, Artist, Year (we automatically scan for what is available and provide a list)
· Sophisticated playlist features, add/remove, swap position in the list
· Rapid access to all media files with detailed information
· EQ visualizer with detailed song information including playback information
· AAC format files from iTunes. Only supported on the 5000/5500 currently and does not support DRM enabled AAC files
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
tkcExpense TkcExpense is the perfect companion for consultants, self-employed people, or those on the road for their job that need to be able to keep accurate track of expenses either for taxes or to be reimbursed
tkcZip So you're happily browsing the web on your wireless PDA, getting and sending emails with your friends, doing ftp file transfers to various services, but you keep getting stuck with ZIP archive files and no convenient way to deal with them. Or, you wa