Nokia City Scene - Explore cities in 3D with Nokia City Scene from Nokia Research Center. Click on buildings to browse their stores and services, or use search to jump to what you are looking for. Connect to your social networks to find friends' check-ins or share locations. Now featuring about a dozen US cities with coverage expanding both in the US and to Europe.
The application combines NAVTEQ street imagery, building models and terrain data to create interactive panoramic street scenes. It uses building models to make buildings clickable, and to present information right on the building facade, so you can discover information just by browsing along a street.
You can use City Scene's location aware search to jump directly to a panoramic view of the place you're looking for, so you will recognize it when you go there. The application lists your friends' Foursquare and Facebook check-ins so you can jump to where they've been. You can also share "postcards" of locations complete with street address (maybe suggesting a place to meet for coffee later). The Featured Cities list will grow automatically as NAVTEQ completes more drives.
What's New in This Release:
· Brings support for store-sign based navigation in new cities: Chicago, Portland and Seattle
· Future additions to city coverage will not require a new client version anymore
What's New in 2.0.5 beta:
· Fixes the startup crash issues some users had with 2.0.4
· Navigation supported, so you can see your route on panoramas
· In selected cities, you will also get navigation directions based on store signs recognized from the environment
· Navigate to any of these destinations: business or service you've searched, destination on the map, friend's check-in, place you have stored as your favorite
· For a given navigation route, you can prefetch all the panoramas before starting the navigation. For example if you are connected to Wi-Fi when starting the navigation, you can reduce the amount of data traffic needed while actually walking the route.
Nokia Listings Mobile marketplace where users can find jobs, local service providers, and trade with others
Nokia Call Connect for Cisco Nokia Call Connect for Cisco integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies
MeeScan MeeScan is the N9 application for scanning 1-d and 2-d barcodes, such as UPC, QR, and Data Matrix codes
Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter With Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter, you can easily convert your videos – the ones you shot yourself and the ones you downloaded from the Internet into an optimized format for your Nokia Internet Tablet