TwitterBar allows you to post to Twitter from Firefox's address bar. A small Twitter icon sits to the right of your address bar; clicking on it will post your tweet, and you can hover your mouse over it to see how many characters you have left.
You can also post by typing "--post" at the end of your tweet. Clicking the Twitter icon when visiting a webpage will send a tweet containing the URL of the webpage you are currently viewing.
** Winner of Mozilla Mobile Add-ons Challenge! **
What's New in This Release:
· Updated for Firefox Mobile 4 compatibility.
· Updated for better Firefox 4 compatibility.
· Removed Trending News promotion
· Fixed bug where status is erased from the URL bar when it is more than 140 characters and the user clicks a Cancel button.
What's New in 2.9.10:
· Removed OneRiot search components, as the OneRiot website has removed that feature
· Fixed bug preventing status message from being shown to the user when posting to Twitter
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0