LMLite - Smaller version of the ListManager application. Create and manage upto 10 lists or sets of data. Choose between Single column, two column or Check List types.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone. Store your list of CDs, TODO reminders, Presents to buy, Football results, Train times, list of birthdays etc.
· Multiple Lists: Several lists can be created. Each is managed independently and can be archived or deleted without affecting the other lists. The records in each list are sorted alphabetically.
· Delete: Records can be deleted individually or all of the records in a list can be removed.
· Record fields: The main field is shown on the list's menu screen. A details field is also available to store additional information. This can be left blank.
· Context sensitive help: The help command is shown where help is available for a specific menu or commands. Only relevant help information is shown.
· Archive: Backup of lists allows data to be saved and restored at a later date. The user is allowed to choose which lists to backup or restore. Two archive applications are currently available.
· Data Autosave: The lists are all saved on exit or when an incoming phone call is received. The application is automatically resumed after an incoming call has finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 2.0
Java MIDP 1.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
QuickTimerHG Quick Timer is a very easy to use basic countdown timer allowing a time to be set quickly, or previous times to be reused
Metronome (Java) Metronome is an application that provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are