Google Japanese Input - Google Japanese Input, now available on Android.
Google Japanese Input, optimized for Android devices. Featuring a rich and relevant vocabulary set and convenient conversion capability to increase the efficiency of Japanese Input.
- Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on.
-- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート]
-- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀]
-- Foreign words : [Android(あんどろいど)] [Bistro(びすとろ)] [Trattoria(とらっとりあ)]
- Neat features. Take advantage of unique handy features such as:
-- 「きょう」to get today’s date or「いま」to get the current time.
-- Just type「1203」and get suggestions like [12月3日(日付)] or [12:03(時刻)]
-- Smart suffixes: after typing a number, you will get the right suffix. Some examples: [12 → 月、時] [100 → 円、万] [246 → 号、沿い]
- Android 2.1 or later.
- Tablet and hardware keyboard are not supported.
- All the Google Japanese Input product, including this Android version, can be used without any active network connection.
- The Android version of Google Japanese Input is still a Beta version. We are eager to hear back from you so we can better prioritize new features and improvements.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash bug when opening the preference screen on tablets like the Nexus 10.
· Fixed a performance issue when switching keyboard on some devices.
· Fixed a bug which unexpectedly displayed the hardware keyboard screen when the preference for hardware keyboard was set to System Default.
· Fixed a bug which prevented text input with the shift key when preference for hardware keyboard was set to System Default.
· Fixed a bug which lead to a tiny candidate window on some tablets.
What's New in 1.9.1393.3:
· Out of beta.
· Improved mushroom's stability.
· Added support for x86 devices.
What's New in 1.9.1362.3:
· Added color schemes
· New UX for symbol screen, keyboard folding and preferences
· Customizable keyboard height
· Smaller side-keyboards for devices which a large screen
· Typing correction logic and partial suggestions
· Carrier and Unicode (Android 4.1+) emoji in candidates
· Mushroom support
· Added preferences for haptic feedback and automatic correction of kana modifier
· Replaced cursor screen by 2 dedicated keys
· Fixed issues with multi-users on Android 4.2+, modifier keys on hardware keyboard
What's New in 1.6.1209.3:
· Introduced Godan Keyboard.
· Candidates now take care of missing voice marks or small kana (available on 12 keys and Godan Keyboard)
· Improved the diversity of candidates
· Enabling a hardware keyboard will automatically hide the virtual keyboard.
· Popup display (ON/OFF)
· Flick sensitivity adjustment
What's New in 1.5.1155.3:
· Following issues are resolved: unexpected cursor move, crash on specific model.
What's New in 1.5.1122.3:
· Customizable user dictionary.
· Support for Hardware keyboard (USB and Bluetooth).
· Support for status bar icon.
· UX polish for tablets (e.g. settings UI)
· Emoji support for devices such as Galaxy Nexus which lack the required data (Docomo and Softbank emoji).
What's New in 1.5.1089.3:
· Updated dictionary.
· Pending input is used to determine candidate words.
· Added fullscreen mode for devices with small screen sizes. (see preferences to override)
· Added support for carrier specific Emoji.
· Emoji panel shows a warning when it is not supported by the input field.
· Context based auto-selection of the keyboard. (e.g. selects an alphabet keyboard for a password field)
· Improved the visual quality of keytops and icons.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Google Inc.»:
Google Voice One number: Make calls and send text messages from your Google Voice number.Cheap international calls: Make low-priced international calls directly from your phone.Voicemail transcription: Voicemails are automatically transcribed to text so you can read them like email
Google Drive Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs app. * Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs * Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds * Make quick changes to spreadsheets
Google Mobile App Search Google from your phone, and never say "I don't know" again. * Comprehensive Google results. Get Universal Search on your phone including web, image, local, video, blog, news, books, and maps results to find what you're looking for
Google Maps for mobile Download Google Maps for mobile to your phone, and never carry a paper map again. * Determine your current location with or without GPS * Get driving and transit directions * Get phone numbers and addresses for local businesses
Google Search Search Google from your phone, with Google Suggest and My Location
Finance Finance for Android brings you streaming real-time quotes in this stock quote and portfolio application. It synchronizes with your Google Finance portfolios, allows quick access to charts and lets you view the latest market and company news.v2.1.1 : Support for Android 2
Google Play Music Official Android player for Music Beta by Google. The Music application features a redesigned UI and now supports Music Beta by Google