Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input.
· Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections.
· Single vowel layout: Reduces typos.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated user interface for Android 4.0.
What's New in 0.78:
· Supports Honeycomb tablets.
· Resolves consonant conflict problem based on the dictionary (Single vowel layout).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Authenticator (iPhone) Google Authenticator works with two-step verification for your Google Apps account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in
Google Translate Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages
Google Admin for iOS Mobile application that enables administrators of Google's Enterprise products to manage users and review audit logs from anywhere
Google Currents (iPhone/iPad) Google Currents delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed offline reading