MuLTiFlow - A WYSIWYG rich text editor that uses the HTML+MathML+SVG support in Mozilla-XUL. UTN28 support is also available for Math. SVG support is also available but to create SVG markup one might require a separate application such as Inkscape or SVG-Edit (a Firefox addon).
What's New in This Release:
· TeX/HTML5 toggle works but is alpha quality
What's New in 1.086:
· Stopping support for Firefox versions lower than 4.0
· The vertical tab for long documents doesn't get triggered easily; please switch between browser and editor to trigger it.
· TeX and HTML5 modes are now available but its alpha quality.
What's New in 1.0835:
· There is a minor update that allows resizing of code window and fixes some minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
Other Software by developer «Suki Venkat»:
Comments on MuLTiFlow - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MuLTiFlow - Firefox Addon supports it