URL Fixer corrects typos in URLs that you enter in the address bar. For example, if you type google.con, it will correct it to google.com (asking first, if you enable confirmation).
This version will correct common misspellings of .com, .net, .org, .edu, .gov, .mil, and all other mainstream TLDs, as well as the protocol (http:, https:). By right-clicking on the address bar, you can set it to auto-correct your errors, or you can have it ask you before making any corrections.
What's New in This Release:
· Worked around a bug in Tab Mix Plus that completely breaks URL bar when URL Fixer is present.
What's New in 3.1:
· Removed SmartLinks
· Added custom replacements featured from URL Fixer Plus
· Updated for compatibility with Firefox 5/6/7/8
What's New in 2.0.3:
· Fixed startup hang in Fennec
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Added opt-in feature that allows URL Fixer to learn better typo corrections by using the domains that users type in the address bar
What's New in 1.7.3:
· Updated locales
· Bug fixes for better performance
· Removed unnecessary firstrun page
· Updated locale handling code for smaller filesize
· Updated SmartLinks code to fix bugs and improve performance
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Added SmartLinks feature
· Preparation for URL Fixer Plus
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
InterFace New Open Source Social Network as Chat Messenger Addon for
Web Browser Dooble