LastPass is a free online password manager and Form Filler that makes your web browsing easier and more secure. LastPass supports IE and Firefox as Plugins (Opera, Safari, Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini via Bookmarklets), allows you to import from every major password storage vendor and export too, captures passwords that other managers won't including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily. Your sensitive data is encrypted locally before upload so even LastPass cannot get access to it. One Time Passwords & Screen Keyboard help protect your master password.
What's New in This Release:
· Resolved: Potential issue with Never URLs that could cause LastPass to stop showing matching sites on that domain
What's New in 1.80.0:
· New: Google Authenticator multi-factor support, a second free multi-factor option available for all users! If you have a smart phone you should consider utilizing it.
· New: Enterprise policy to force any multi-factor not just a specific one
· New: Enterprise super admin policy to allow greater access to enterprise user data
· New: Enterprise password reset for admin
· New: Enterprise policies, prohibit mobile logins and prohibit unrestricted mobile logins.
· New: Saved applications are now shown in all browser extensions
· Resolved: IE issue where first launch potentially would see a page not found error
· Resolved: Enterprise Issue with basic auth sites in shared folders
What's New in 1.74.0:
· New: Support for Firefox 5,6 and 7, with binary acceleration.
· New: Support for Firefox x64 on Windows with binary acceleration.
· New: Windows biometric framework (WBF) support for Windows 7 (you can download the prebuild if you want to try other platforms now).
· New: Shared folder support for Enterprise customers -- simpler sharing that is easier to manage.
· Resolved: Potential crash for Linux Firefox extension if idle timeout was set.
· Resolved: Show fill notifications and "show change password notifications" added to Notification preferences.
· Resolved: Firefox is inconsistent in providing idle status especially if you don't utilize Firefox, if you use the binary extension, it provides improved idle detection.
· Resolved: Certainly password saving cases caused a small increase in memory usage which has been squashed.
· Resolved: Icon fixes for Firefox 4+.
· Resolved: Autosubmit for HTTP Auth/ Basic Auth in Firefox 4+.
What's New in 1.72.0:
· New: Secure Note Templates
· New: Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian and Portuguese form-fill support (beta)
· New: Camino Browser support on Mac (beta)
· New: Extension for Dolphin Browser HD on Android (Premium)
· New: Generate Secure Password on iPad
· New: Full Firefox 4 support
· Resolved: IE 9 compatible, multiple IE stability fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
WordStash.com - Firefox Addon WordStash English Dictionary returns elegantly simple definitions within a slick web 2.0 interface and provides you with tools to learn the words you lookup
LastPass Tab Browser LastPass Tab Browser combines a full featured tab browser for the iPad with LastPass integration allowing you to use your existing accounts or create new ones with ease
LastPass for BlackBerry Free Trial LastPass for BlackBerry is an application (available for BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or later) that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you
LastPass for Symbian S60 LastPass for Symbian S60 is an application that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you
LastPass for Windows Mobile Free Trial LastPass for Windows Mobile is an application (available for devices running Windows Mobile 5 or later) that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you