From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
· [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
· [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
· [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
· [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
· [fix] Change to to fix trunk breakage.
· [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
· [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
· [fix] Add true to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
· [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PEAR - Firefox Addon PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components and is short for "PHP Extension and Application Repository". It is pronounced just like the fruit.
The code in PEAR is partitioned in "packages"
Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Firefox Addon Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Search the internet for results relevant to python programming. Because of the way this search works, you may get more results with more specific search terms. The term Python will automatically be included in your query
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
PyGTKEditor PyGTKEditor is a text editor with a small screen footprint, fast syntax highlight based on GtkSourceView, fullscreen capable, regulars expressions search and many more other things specially designed for onboard developers. PyGTKEditor was mainly an editor for python developer, but it is now open to all other language like c/c++, ruby, java, php and many more
Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more..
Other Software by developer «Philip Chee, zeniko»: