JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Where Am O? - Firefox Addon Where Am O? A helpful extension for AMO developers.
The only functionality right now is to clearly identify what AMO server you are on and let you switch between that page on others.
Add your own dev server by going to about:config and creating the pref extensions.whereamo
Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more..
PyGTKEditor PyGTKEditor is a text editor with a small screen footprint, fast syntax highlight based on GtkSourceView, fullscreen capable, regulars expressions search and many more other things specially designed for onboard developers. PyGTKEditor was mainly an editor for python developer, but it is now open to all other language like c/c++, ruby, java, php and many more
Search C Functions - Firefox Addon Search C functions in c.conclase.net. This search engine only searches functions within the programming language C, so that returns a Spanish page with the syntax, examples, library to which it belongs, so that function. If there is the desired function will return an error page
CSS Refresh - Firefox Addon CSS Refresh - Firefox Addon - Adds "Refresh CSS" context menu item, accessible by right-clicking anywhere on the page. It will reload all the stylesheets on the page without refreshing the page itself. It also can be activated by using CTRL-SHIFT-R.
Especially useful for AJAX development