Scriptify - Firefox Addon - Scriptify allows you to easily create and manage restartless add-ons made from Scriptish and Greasemonkey userscripts. Once you have created an add-on, Scriptify makes it easy for you to manage it, and can automatically update it to maintain compatibility with Firefox rolling releases.
Add-ons created by Scriptify are small and efficient, and unlike Greasemonkey add-ons, are loaded from the compile cache in recent Firefox releases.
In addition to the standard Greasemonkey API, Scriptified scripts have the following added API functions:
· GM_loadScript to load additional scripts.
· GM_makeDOM to create DOM trees from E4X XML literals.
· GM_finish to prematurely stop the script from loading, as the return statement is not allowed at the top level.
· GM_reportError to log errors and stack traces to the Error Console.
· GM_debug to log messages to the Error Console only when debugging preferences are set.
· GM_setClipboard, per Scriptish, to write text to the clipboard.
· GM_ready to execute code when the page is ready, for scripts which are injected early in the load sequence.
· GM_xmlhttpRequest responses have additional responseXML and responseJSON properties.
· Additionally, add-ons can create their own chrome-privileged API functions through API scripts when necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
What's New in 0.2.1:
· Some compatibility fixes.
· Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
· Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
oerr - Oracle Error Code Lookup - Firefox Addon oerr - Oracle Error Code Lookup - Ever wanted to use the oerr tool elsewhere than just your Unix command prompt? Enter oerr for the browser!
Just enter the 5-digit error code (or other keywords), and this simple yet handy Firefox add-on will search Oracle's 11g online docs for you
PyGTKEditor PyGTKEditor is a text editor with a small screen footprint, fast syntax highlight based on GtkSourceView, fullscreen capable, regulars expressions search and many more other things specially designed for onboard developers. PyGTKEditor was mainly an editor for python developer, but it is now open to all other language like c/c++, ruby, java, php and many more
Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Firefox Addon Python Programming Specific Search plugin - Search the internet for results relevant to python programming. Because of the way this search works, you may get more results with more specific search terms. The term Python will automatically be included in your query
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
Who is Hosting This? - Firefox Addon Who Is Hosting This.com is a popular webmaster tool that lets you discover who is hosting any web site, as well as publishing hosting reviews, our blog & more. The search plugin lets you query the site from your Firefox browser.
The tool provides a profile of the hosting company in question (where applicable), IP address and DNS information
Other Software by developer «Kris Maglione»:
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value